Friday, February 12, 2010

Why won't my nail polish dry?

Okay, so I've bought 2 kinds of nail polish (different brands) that just never seem to dry. I put nail hardener on before the polish to protect my nails (sally hanson, hard as nails). The most recent polish I've tried is ';Pure Ice'; and it won't dry! It's been about 10 minutes since I applied the polish and it still rubs off. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it that the laquer - like polish never dries??Why won't my nail polish dry?
You can cheaply get a kind that dries up such as spray on your polished nail.Why won't my nail polish dry?
your putting it on too thick.


Apply it in two or three very thin coats that are completely dry before the next application.
u probaly need to blow on them alot and ur probaly using ur hands too much during that preiod of time.
dont put the hard nails on first lol
try going to get a spray that drys nails fast. i have a spray like that and i love it. go to a beauty store and ask about it.
if it takes longer than 10 minutes then you're putting to much on. It should just be a thin layer, then if you want a darker tone, wait for the first layer to dry and then apply an additional one.





OR walmart/ target sell a sally hanson spray that speeds up the process (10x faster, works like a charm)

No comments:

Post a Comment