Friday, February 12, 2010

Help! Why won't my nail polish dry?

I use a base coat, apply one layer of polish (usually OPI) and wait fifteen minutes then I pull out the blow dryer. I've even waited 45 minutes it still won't dry. This isn't old polish either, is it the brand? Am I doing something wrong? Any advice?Help! Why won't my nail polish dry?
I use OPI and its fine. But i find china glaze easier to dry. SO try the brand china glaze.Help! Why won't my nail polish dry?
i get the some trouble sometimes too.





what i do is put 1 layer on(always make sure it goes on smoothly) and wait about 5 minutes for it to dry. then put a second layer on and do the same. then sometimes if i need a third layer do the same.





i know it sounds alot of time to put it on so just watch tv whilst your waiting for it to dry. :D





xx
It might not be a good quality one or it might have expired or u might have applied too much u should apply each coat only after giving a 2 seconds gap
I think that u might have put to much on... try blow drying it a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment