Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Any Tips for getting nails dry quick?

Ok, I have a problem with drying my nails after they have just been painted. I always end up smudging them even when im extra careful! Are there any tips and tricks for faster drying nails? I have tried quick dry polishes, the hairdryer..All of that stuff..Please help!Any Tips for getting nails dry quick?
find a time when you dont do anything.


then just leave them for at least five minutes without touching them.








ohh and run your fingers under REALLY cold water just when you think they are dry. idk why thoughAny Tips for getting nails dry quick?
ummm you can mabey stand next to a fan that helps me lol or just make sure to leave them alone for at least 3 min
it sounds weird but if you put your hands in a bowl of cold water, the paint dries quicker
Blow on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment