Friday, February 12, 2010

Doe anyone know a quick way to dry your nails faster?

I like to paint my nails but they take so long to dry. Is there something I could do to make them dry fast? Someone told me to stick my hands in the freezer but that doesn't really do muchDoe anyone know a quick way to dry your nails faster?
U cant speed up the drying process....once i heard of this quick dry nail polish from AVON cosmetics,but i am not sure it is still there.what i do is i apply it just before i go to bed.......i sleep off while waiting for it to dry.....no patience required there..........Doe anyone know a quick way to dry your nails faster?
Sleeping while waiting for your nails to dry? That sounds idiotic to me...

Report Abuse



With a base coat, minimum of 2 color coats, and a top coat, painting our nails can be very time consuming, especially when waiting for them to dry. I understand your frustration. I think one of the main reasons it takes so long to dry for many of us is because we don't allow each coat to set before applying a new coat. If you wait a minute or so between coats, it will cut your complete drying time in half. The last thing you want is a beautifully done manicure that you thought was dry get a gouge in it later from the base not drying completely. Also, try a speed dry top coat and use it as your base coat also. Hope this helps.
Yes! I have been doing nails for 6 years. The trick is first, you want to make sure that you have a fast dry topcoat. My favorite ever is Seche Vite, you can find it at almost any salon. Then you want to make sure you apply 2 layers of your color. The best trick I have come across is to wait 3-5 minutes before applying your topcoat. Total dry time is about 15 min. You never want to use heat to dry your polish, it could make it bubble.





Another tip is to make sure you always use a good base coat. I like Creative Nail Designs Sticky base. A base coat will make your polish stays on longer, your application smoother, and your nails won't get stained (yellow) from the color.
blow them, put them in front of a fan, wave them in the air, or put them in front of a _safe_ space heater. Dont ever try to dry them off with a towel or tissue paper or something. if you have some nail polish on you fingers, wait till it dries, then take a q-tip and dip it in some nail polish remover, then remove the nail polish with a q-tip. ;)
You can buy the quick dry nail polishes, they work really well.


You can put your fingers in front of a fan (on cold air)


You can use the blow dryer


You can put nail polish at a time when you are doing something which does not imply ruining your drying nail polish, like read a book, or mag, and your nails will dry before you know it!





Nothing else for now ... but please do not stick your hands in the freezer it does not sound right %26gt;.%26lt;





Hope I helped


Bye :)
this may sound kinda weird but I have my own method and they dry super fast this way, I apply the first coat, then blow them for about 2minutes then I apply the second coat then blow them for another 2minutes, then I put each finger in my mouth to wet my nails then I stick them out of the window to air dry and it works wonders LOL
when your nails are wet, fill up a bathroom sink about 1 tenth full (you can put more if you want)


Then, put your hands in the water so they lie flat on the basin. Don't swish your hands.


This won't completely dry your nails, but it will help.
Some of the quick-dry aerosol sprays are good, but some make streaks.


---OR---


After letting them dry a few minutes, dip your nails in a bowl of ice-cold water. Don't rub your hands/nails dry after doing this (pat dry) or else they still may smudge/dent.
You can buy this little spray stuff at,like,Wal-mart or Target in the beauty isle or at a beauty store. You just spritz it on your nails and it drys them ! (= Its like $1.OO-$3.OO . Hope I helped !
There is this spray called nail freeze or something like that. I cant remember exactly what it is called but after you paint your nails you spray it on them and they instantly dry. It works great!
fast drying nail polish.


i like O.P.I's quick drying express top coat.


and try to paint very thin layers of nail polish on your nail
I heard if you stick your hands in water w/ ice cubes it makes it dry faster.
I use the hair dryer, in cool level. Good luck!
blow dry them


small fans work


waving them fast in the air while chanting Dry you weasles , dry!
stick your hands in ice cold water.
I guess you could use a hair dryer :)
yes
blow them that works for me
blow dryer on cool
put it next to a fan ....and leave them there for a while .......

No comments:

Post a Comment