Friday, February 12, 2010

How do i dry my nails really fast?

im doing a at-home manicure and im doing french tip and i want to put a clear coat when the white nail poilsh is done. but everytime i feel that its dry, something rubs against it and it gets messed up and i have to do it all over again. how do i make this not happen?How do i dry my nails really fast?
There is this quick-dry spray that you can get at beauty supply stores, like sally's.How do i dry my nails really fast?
You could always do what the nail techs do..put you nails by the light bulb. The blow dryer is also good, and sally nail stuff is good.
it happens to me too. you need to have a good white nail polish,after a few months you need to replace it. in my case it does help.


after putting on the white tip,wait a min and than let cold water run through each nail.even better if u dry them using the blow dryer.
I put my hairdryer on cool and use that.
Grab a bowl of cold water and put ice cubes to make them even colder...dip them in there for 5 mins and walaaah!!!!!
http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/default.a鈥?/a>





search quick freeze dry and its the first one
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment