Friday, February 12, 2010

How to get dried in nail polish out?

Is there any way to get dried in red fingernail polish out of a comforter?How to get dried in nail polish out?
Go to Lowe's or The Home Depot and get some Goof Off II. This stuff really works. Try on a small place first to check for color fastness.





paper clipHow to get dried in nail polish out?
I sympathize with you, my granddaughter painted my white slippers with red nail polish, I had to throw them away. If it is a small amount of nail polish, I would try clean nail polish remover. If the nail polish remover isn't clear (of other colors) it will also stain the material. Put a rag underneath the comforter and use a sponge to dab the nail polish out. I hope this works. Also, before you begin, you might want to test if the material fades from the nail polish remover. I would try a little in a spot on the comforter that would not show if it didn't work.
There is a pretty comprehensive 'stain removal ideas' site below for you





http://www.kids-partycabin.com/stain_rem鈥?/a>





Bookmark it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment