Friday, February 12, 2010

What is your beauty routine? Be specific. How long for makeup How often other things like nails, blow dry hair

I am wondering how much time the typical girl spends getting ready. Maybe 10 min too little I'm thinking.What is your beauty routine? Be specific. How long for makeup How often other things like nails, blow dry hair
This is mine in a nutshell:





Mon.-Fri. Gym early in the a.m, shower (this is where I use the facial cleanser) Typically because I've worked out my face has a natural glow so all I apply is my daily moisturizer and my eye cream. Maybe a little concealer. Mascara and a natural brown liner are a must along with making sure the eyebrows look good. (This is the 1st thing people notice about your face, so I make them look alive and refreshed) and I top it off by applying a natural-colored lip gloss. Hair washed and blow dried (takes me about 15-20 minutes) lotion the body with Jergen's Natural Glow, I get dressed and face the world!!!





Weekends I'm either very low or high maintenance depending on events scheduled. One thing is for sure, i can't leave the house without having suncreen on my body/face and a great lipgloss!What is your beauty routine? Be specific. How long for makeup How often other things like nails, blow dry hair
i'm sort of tomboy-ish, so i'm pretty low maitenance. i can take a shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair, do my makeup, and get dressed in under 30 minutes.
i spend all my time in the morning trying to get out of bed and then i go to the bathroom and pee, brush my teeth, wash my face (sometimes), and put in my contacts. I put on my deoderant and spend like 10-15 minutes trying to pick something to wear then I'm off! Half an hour total.
Morning


Shower - 8-10 minutes


Facial Cleanser/Acne Lotion/Tinted Moisturizer - 5 minutes


Makeup - 4 minutes


Hair - Blowdry - 10 minutes


Hair - Styling - 4 mintues


For a total of 31-33 minutes





Evening


Facial Cleanser - 2 minutes


Acne Clearing System - 4 minutes


Honey Facial Mask - every other day - 15 minutes


For a total of 6-21 minutes.





I don't do my nails. I did not factor dressing into my time. This is only when I have a lot of time. When I don't I can be much faster.
I'm a kinda, drama queen, girly girl. So it takes me like 1-3 hours. Sometimes 4 if I'm going out to somewhere important. It usually takes 1-2 hours for my hair if I'm straightening it and 45 min-1 hours if I'm curling it. I never leave it natural, my hair is horrible at its natural state. My makeup can take anywhere from 7-15 min and picking out what to wear and geting dressed can take 5-30 min! But yeah, thats just me... No one else I know takes that long. Oh and if I do my nails it usually takes about 10 min. Just a quick little coat of light pink!
Comb out tangles when wet and blowdry with round boar brush to add volume to crown. Tame frizzies with lil' almond oil. I have no idea how long that takes... That prolly twice weekly...


I wash my face and then apply moisturizer with SPF 15. Then spray on sunscreen to face and neck. Sleek back my brows and moisturize lips with vaseline, and then apply concealer with brush, and then tap it in. Bronzer when I actually care, and satsuma perfume oil on wrists from the body shop.


Nails are maybe once a month if I remember... Body scrub every week, and deep conditioning every week for hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment