Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you get dried nail polish off a couch and a carpet?

I have just dropped hot pink nail polish onto my carpet and my couch. I don't have nail polish remover. I have used shout, hairspray, toothpaste, and water (hot and cold). What else could I use? Please help me soon. I have 20 minutes to clean thisHow do you get dried nail polish off a couch and a carpet?
use hot water and rub it off and paint removal


or you could wipe it off with alcohol hope this helpsHow do you get dried nail polish off a couch and a carpet?
Hi..i would try hand cleaner like the mechanics use. It is cheap and can be bought at Walmart or Canadian tire. Rub it on, let sit for a half hour, then wipe off with a damp cloth. I use it for all kinds of stains.
I dont know the answer but for god sake dont use polish remover if its leather. Eventually it makes the leather peel
we would use nail polish remover, rose oil or vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment