Friday, February 12, 2010

How long does it take for liquid nails to dry?

Dry time is relative, to external conditions. The reccomendation on the TUBE is essentially advising what will result in the same effect as a ';contact cement'; Squeeze, Spread, Press, pull away, wait about 90 seconds, re-apply, and wait.





With no other details, and no idea of why the Q has been asked, I've offered the best I can validly.





I use it all the time, and I've been at the GAME a long time. Nothing is a RACE for me anymore. Good Luck.





Steven WolfHow long does it take for liquid nails to dry?
Few hoursHow long does it take for liquid nails to dry?
It depends on what you are adhering too and the application. But on most applications, I'd give it at least 8 hours.
Do it the way Steven W says to. It is amazing how strong it'll hold if you do it that way.
1-10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment