Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to get my nails to dry really FAST!!!!(and to tell if they are dry)?

I need to get my nails to dry faster without making a huge mess!


I always mess them up because they aren't completely dry. I need a way to check if they are dry without messing them up as well.Please helpHow to get my nails to dry really FAST!!!!(and to tell if they are dry)?
kk well to dry them really fast wait for like half a minute and them put them under the cold tap(not too fast cuz it can smudge lol) and to tell if they are dry touch them on your lip cuz they don't leave marks there.





happy painting :DHow to get my nails to dry really FAST!!!!(and to tell if they are dry)?
I just usually lightly touch the tip of the nail with my index finger to test if it's dry. But I heard that these nail drying sprays are just as good as a nail drying machine.
THEY DRY FAST WITH A THIN COAT... THE MORE LAYERS OF NAIL POLISH YOU PUT ON THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE TO DRY...





LET YOUR NAILS DRY ONE COAT AT-A-TIME.


AND NEVER RUSH WHEN DOING YOUR NAILS CUZ IT WILL ALWAYS END IN A MESS.
put the hairdryer onto a cool setting and use that
my friends and i usually use this can of nail dryer. you just spray them on your nails and voila! its dry.
Hair Dryer or Fast Drying Nail Varnish!
Dip ur fingertips into a bowl of cold water. Keep them inside for 10-12 seconds and they will be dry.
use a hair dryer and put it on the cool setting,
stick them in the toaster oven
use a nail dryer
me too

No comments:

Post a Comment