Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I make my nails dry faster?

They always smear and take FOREVER to dry. %26gt;:(How can I make my nails dry faster?
If you can stand it stick them in REALLLY cold water. and let them sit there for a while


or blow drying on a low cold setting.How can I make my nails dry faster?
just blow on it......
use a blow dryer on them, i do it and it works really good and really fast...
hairdryers work good, and Ive seen little machines you can buy in stores where you stick your fingers in and it drys them fast, try sally beauty supply. Also it may sound silly, but it works good when you spin your hands and arms in circles lol, hey it works!
I put a coat of 'insta-dry' clear nail polish (found at any drugstore) and then zap them with the hairdryer for a sec. Can you tell I have no patience? :)
use a fan or blow on it until its dri
run them under cold water
well you can put it an the fan or let it dry in the air.
Fan them


Blow on them


Buy a fast dry nail polish


Buy a nail blowing thing





Good luck.
blow on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment