Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get an old dried nail polish stain out of my carpet?

The stain is with clear nail polish.How do I get an old dried nail polish stain out of my carpet?
The polish remover may dissolve the carpet fiber so proceed cautiously. If non acetone remover doesn't work, you may need to patch it. To do this you can get a round cutter or cut around the spot with a sharp utility knife -- a round coin shape works best. Cut a patch of the same size from the edge of the carpet in an inconspicuous place -- a corner or under floor length draperies. (That's assuming you don't have a piece of the original carpet.) Keep the same ';nap'; direction when you place the patch. Use a glue gun to attach the patch. Put the removed piece with the spot into the place where you removed the patch.How do I get an old dried nail polish stain out of my carpet?
lacquer thinner and a q tip
use nail polish remover. you can find it at any drugstore. works for nails and on my hardwood floor should work on your carpet
this will sound mean but im serious......... use nail polish remover.
Acetone free nail polish remover. And then oxy clean for carpets
put blotting paper under and try acetone

No comments:

Post a Comment