Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do u get ur nail polish to dry fast?

I cant get myn to dry and its been almost an hour:(How do u get ur nail polish to dry fast?
drive around with one hand out side and the other one by the acHow do u get ur nail polish to dry fast?
fan
I use a brush on liquid called Out the door, and then hold them in front of a fan for 5 minutes. Works really good.
spray them with cooking spray.....seriously, it works like the stuff they use at the nail place.
buy some quick dry
Icewater. Big bowl. Lots of Ice. Don't bump into the cubes with your nails.
I do NOT wear any......i do not like it....
blow on it and put a little mini fan in front of your feet or hands
buy a nail dryer
i blow and flap my hands in the air.
Try Quick Dry or Out the Door!
QUICK DRI BY SALLY HANSEN! lol sorry about the caps I just got really excited because I used to have the same problem -- my polish would be wet for hours and hours and i'd end up with dents.





then i got the sally hansen stuff and they're dry to the touch in about five minutes. without 20 they're dry enough that you can bang them all around and they don't get messed up.
buy the aresol nail drying spray. It works SOOOOOOO good!!!! They have it at my nail shop! I would imagine that you can get it at any beauty supply store! GOOD LUCK!
Run it under a slow stream of cold water, then use a fan
Run your nails under cold water.
There are products that you spray on to dry them instantly. I use one from Avon called freeze dry. It works well. They aren't expensive either.
Put your nails very quickly into a bowl of real cold water then take them out, that should help the polish dry
Get some quick dry. It's clear, many nail polish companies put it out, and it works---with one ';hitch';: The polish can't be old and it can't be on more than about 2 layers thick.
a blow dryer works great,,,,just hold down the ';cold'; buton when you do it!
dry it with a hair dryer....or a fan.
I guess you forgot to buy the bottle of quick-dry when you bought the polish. You can find it in the same place as all the nailpolish. I like Sally Hansen brand best.
shake them and blow on them
I usually just shake my hand and blow on my nails.
lick it dry
3 2 1 dry!
try using a blow dryer on a low, cool setting.it also depends on how old the polish is. if it is too old, it will be thick and hard to dry fast. if you use fairly new polish, be patient and allow to dry between coats.
I put them under cold running water...or a hair dryer on cool or a fan or my short little phew phews.........lol
blow on them. fan them in the air. put them under a fan. put on that quick dry nailpolish clear stuff.
stick your hands in the microwave
i blow on my nails...it works very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment