Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long does it usually take for painted nails to dry? How can I speed up the process?

I hate painting my nails, I like them to look nice but they take so long to dry and I always have to do something with my hands! What are somethings I could do to help with drying? What are some ways I could check to see when they are dry without messing them up? What are some things I could do while my nails are drying? I get so bored!How long does it usually take for painted nails to dry? How can I speed up the process?
use the hair dryer to dry themHow long does it usually take for painted nails to dry? How can I speed up the process?
or you can just go to the nail store and ask them to use their nail dryer. i did it b4 it worked


they allow you to use it for free

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment