Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I dry my nails faster?

...without having to buys special products, that is.How can I dry my nails faster?
uh.....hair dryer?How can I dry my nails faster?
turn the fan on in your bedroom really high, then lay on you bed with your arms spread out and think about something, in while, b4 you know it, your nails will be dry!
You need an environment that has as little humidity as possible.





However you have to accomplish this.....this is what will dry your nails fastest.





Go buy a small portable refrigerator and keep it in your room. When you paint your nails, open the door and then stick your hands in with a town over the crack in the door...leave them there for a while....say 15 minutes at a time. The smaller frige won't eat up to much electricity, and is a good size for what you need.





I could tell you another way, but it's a little detailed to describe here, and you wouldn't need a frige, and it would probably be a lot cheaper.
I run them under cold water, and shake my hands around. Normally when the water dries, so are my nails, but still be carefull about them! This has only worked for me, and I don't know about anyone else. You can try it though, and see if it works.
get a hair dryer and use that it works for me!!
There are special products like a nail dryer spray. You just spray each nail, but carefully. Not too much. In a matter of seconds your nails are dry.
Well.. i'd say go get a cheap little nail dryer..or buy a can of nail dryer stuff..that works good.
products... as in special nail polish? well, anyway, they sell nail-dryers, which have a fan and a special red light on a timer that dry your nails faster.


I don't know where you could buy one, though....
i was just gonna say hair dryer...or you could invest in a nail dryer...they're like 10 bucks...they dont work as well as they should, but its better than walking around smearing polish on everything.
uh......hair dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment