Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I get dried finger nail polish off of a laminate floor?

You can try prying it off - with a pin head, a letter opener, or knife blade (but be careful NOT to dig into or cut the laminate.)





If that doesn't work, you can try using fingernail polish remover (NON-ACETONE) but use it sparingly. Rub just a little at a time and see it if will take it off layer by layer without hurting the laminate. Don't douse it with the remover - dab it on with a Q-tip to control the polish remover and concentrate it right on the stain.How do I get dried finger nail polish off of a laminate floor?
Put some nail varnish remover on a cotton bud and rub gently. Try not to get too much on the floor. It depends on the laminate that you have but you shouldn't damage it with the remover - just be carefull in case. Wash the area after with detergent and warm water - good luck.How do I get dried finger nail polish off of a laminate floor?
Nail polish remover would work. Try a blade or goo gone too. I'd soak a paper towel in the remover, then lay it on the laminate so as not to scratch it. Let it soak into the polish on the floor, then wipe.
use nail polish remover...worked for me:)





can u plz answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use Acetone (better and stronger than dilute Polish Remover). you can find it in most drugstores.
I had the same problem. I used a bit of nail polish remover and them mopped afterward. 2D
nail polish remover.
I would try to gently scrape it off with a razor blade. It should pop right off.
I would use Sol U Mel. It's sold by Melaleuca. Let me know if you need more info.
a product called Goff off, works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment