Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you do while your nail polish dries?

What do you do to pass the time while your nail polish dries? i mean you can't read, you can't type, you can't Pretty much touch anything without being afraid of getting it smeared on something. Any ideas for me? pleas and thank you!What do you do while your nail polish dries?
BEFORE,you paint your nails turn on a really good movie. Then while your painting your nails you can watch. Then set them on a towel and watch the movie.What do you do while your nail polish dries?
i always do it while watching tv. But i always manage to scuff them up anyways. Ha, that is funny i just painted my nails an hour ago and was just thinking how boring it is to sit there and not touch anything.
I watch Law %26amp; Order and then go to bed with my nails hanging over the edge. I wake up with perfect nails every time, and it's worth the price I have to pay.
i listen to music or watch tv just set it on a channel you like and have fun :P btw i get the super fast drying nail polish it literally takes 5 minutes until they are completely dry.
yea i agree tv is the best


just turn on the tv before u apply the nail polish.so that u won't have to worry about smearing.
LOL gr8 question. I turn on the tv with my toes unless i painted those too! Then i yell at my mom to change the channel. I watch reruns of friends
Listen to music, or watch TV...DONT CHANGE THE STATION/CHANNEL!
i use a pencil eraser to type, takes longer but who cares
Watch tv....also i use the aerosol spray that helps it dry faster.
I watch tv and do second coat during commercials.
I just lie down for five minutes, close my eyes and relax!
tv.:)
twirl and dance to music!!
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment