Friday, February 12, 2010

How long will it take for my nails to dry completely and what can?

Yeah i did two coats on each hand and then i used one of those nail art pens on one hand but i didnt like the design so i painted over it. Now that one hand has a total of 3 coats. I did the third coat about half hour ago. How long will it take till its completely dry and i can go take a shower?!?





btw i used ';Love My Nails'; brand nail polish if it makes a differenceHow long will it take for my nails to dry completely and what can?
i think that it would take about thirty minutes?


but you can get it to dry quicker for next time if you get one of those quick drying top coats.





i think sally hansen has one like that, and you just drop a few drops onto your nails and in about a minutes VIOLA (lol)


its dryy! :DHow long will it take for my nails to dry completely and what can?
wait like an hour to an hour and a half
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment