Friday, February 12, 2010

How long do sharpies take to dry on nails?

okay so i saw a video on youtube showing how to do checkered nails. I did mine, but once i tried to go over it with a clear coat so it wouldn't wear off, it still smudges. I waited like 15 minutes for it to dry. Can someone please help me? How long do sharpies take to dry on nails?
That's a really stupid thing to do...why would you want to?





Even if for some bizarre reason you continue to want checkered nails..why don't you use real nail polish?





I haven't even seen you or your nails and I already know it must look so so tacky.How long do sharpies take to dry on nails?
alright you dumbfucks who aren't giving me a ******* solution and keep telling me to use nail polish instead, go **** yourself.i didn't ask you whether i should use nail polish or sharpie.don't give me your whole damn sermon on how i shouldn't use sharpie.thanks to Annie for really helping.

Report Abuse



honestly, instead of using a marker use


a pen. thats what i use and it works.


and that what i saw her using in the


video. but if u use the marker then


just wait an hour %26gt;.%26gt;

Report Abuse



What a group of ignorant people.





F.Y.I, you can't even tell it's Sharpie.





If you used nail polish, it would run all over the place.





Maybe you should see the video before stating your opinions on how it looks.





And no it does not stain as long as you use the base coat.





And to answer your question, wait 30 minutes to an hour.





--Annie
it's marker. it needs time to absorb into your nails.





i would not recommend using sharpie on your nails, i colored my nails with black sharpie once and after washing my hands just once, it turned an ugly purple.
Why the fck would you wanna use a sharpie on your nails?





Werido..use nail polish like a normal person.
it takes about an hour to dry


jusr sit still and watch t.v


dont flip channels preferbaly watch a movie
Dude, your nails are going to be STAINED big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment