Friday, February 12, 2010

Has anyone found a really good fast drying nail polish that stays on for more then a day?

I haven't found a fast drying polish but at yoyour local department store you can gut a 60 second drying solution that u apply to ur nails . I have it and it really works it is also cheap it comes 2.50 per bottleHas anyone found a really good fast drying nail polish that stays on for more then a day?
Most of them, Just don't wash it off. :)Has anyone found a really good fast drying nail polish that stays on for more then a day?
i personally use avons new mark products their the best visit my personal consultants page u can shop or just browse from there and if u register she can tell you about the upcoming specials personal consultants web page is www.youravon.com/jsmoot-agee
My nail varnish can last for weeks make sure if using a dark colour use a base coat then the final coat should be clear. Hope this helps. Oh I do like Chanel.
RIMMEL!!!!!
OPI is the best for long wearing. And if you use their Chip Skip with it, it will last for a week easily :)
there's


nic's stick's by OPI
Use ';Out the Door'; over any polish. It dries so quick and keeps your polish looking great for days longer.
I like Lumene, it stays up to 4 days. Previously I had Dior, which was on till the first handwash..
Jessica!





First came accross this when they used it on me in the beauticians!


My nail varnish chips within hours sometimes.


That stayed on for AT LEAST 4 days without a mark b4 it started 2 chip!


was awesome!
I recently stumbled upon Sinful Colors Professional nail enamel. I found it at walgreens for $1.99. This stuff is amazing! It dries in under 3 minutes and absolutely does not chip at all. It will wear off before it comes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment